Join Us for special fifteenth anniversary screening.
September 11, 2001 saw the greatest destruction and loss of life associated with the 9/11 terrorist attacks in New York City.
After 15 years and numerous government investigations later, many public misconceptions persist about the events of that tragic day – especially regarding the unprecedented destruction of the World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan.
Using documented forensic evidence, news footage and eyewitness accounts, this groundbreaking documentary examines why more than 200 firefighters and 2,300 architects and engineers are calling for a new investigation of 9/11.
- Only two towers collapsed that day
- Jet fuel fires melted the structural steel
- The fires were hot enough to weaken the structural steel
- The floors of each building collapsed like “pancakes”
- The government investigations were thorough, complete and followed standard fire investigation procedures
- The government investigators tested for evidence of exotic accelerants and/or explosives
- The third building to collapse completely, WTC 7, suffered significant structural damage from the collapse of the Twin Towers
MN 9/11 Truth is sponsoring this free screening, but donations will be accepted gladly! We will host a brief Question and Answer session after the movie.